The following words and expressions have the following meaning:
"Customer's System" means the Customer's internal network and any software or databases used by the Customer to access the Service;
"Fault" means an error in the Service that causes it to fail to operate substantially in accordance with any documentation provided by Veriff to the Customer;
“Normal Working Hours” means the hours of 7 a.m to 10 p.m GMT (UTC +0) / 02:00 a.m to 5 p.m EST (UTC -5) Monday to Friday, excluding bank and public holidays in the UK.
"Service Fault Levels" means the service level responses and response times set forth in the Service Fault Levels section below;
"Support Request" means a request made by the Customer in accordance with this Support Services description for support in relation to the Service, including the correction of a Fault;
“Support Services” means the support provided by Veriff in respect of the Services and as described in this Support Services description.
2. SUPPORT REQUESTS, RESPONSE AND ACCESS
2.1 Veriff shall, during the Service Period stipulated in the Order Form, provide Support Services in accordance with the Service Levels.
2.2 The Customer may request Support Services by submitting a Support Request to email@example.com or any other email address notified to the Customer by Veriff from time to time.
2.3 Each Support Request shall include a description of the problem, the start time and/or the time when the Customer became aware of the problem.
2.4 The Customer shall provide Veriff with:
1. prompt notice of any Faults;
2. such output and other data, documents, information, assistance and (subject to compliance with all of the Customer's security and encryption requirements notified to Veriff in writing) remote access to the Customer's System as are reasonably necessary to assist Veriff to reproduce operating conditions similar to those present when the Customer detected the relevant Fault and to respond to the relevant Support Request;
3. direct access to the Customer System and the Customer's files, equipment and personnel, where such access is reasonably required in order to assess and resolve Support Requests, and provided that Veriff complies with all reasonable security requirements and other policies and procedures relating to contractors entering and working at the premises of the Customer notified by the Customer to Veriff; and
4. any other reasonable information or assistance as Veriff may require in order to assess and resolve Support Requests.
2.5 Support Requests reported during Normal Working Hours shall be acknowledged within 1 hour of such notification. Support Requests reported outside of Normal Working Hours shall be acknowledged within 1 hour of Normal Working Hours resuming.
2.6 The Customer acknowledges that Veriff may subcontract the performance of the Support Services to any third party, provided that Veriff shall remain responsible for the performance of the Support Services and shall be liable for the acts and omissions of its subcontractors as if they were the acts and omissions of Veriff.
3. SERVICE FAULT LEVELS
3.1 Veriff shall:
1. prioritise all Faults based on its reasonable assessment of the severity level of the problem reported; and
2. respond to all Faults in accordance with the responses and response times specified in the table set out below:
3.2 The Parties may agree in writing to a reasonable extension of the Service Fault Level response times in relation to any particular Fault.
3.3 Veriff may, upon request by the Customer, give the Customer regular updates of the nature and status of its efforts to correct any Fault. The frequency and detail of such updates shall be appropriate to the nature of the Fault.
4.1 Veriff shall have no obligation to provide the Support Services where Faults arise from:
1. any improper use, misuse or unauthorised alteration of the Service by the Customer;
2. any use of the Service by the Customer in a manner inconsistent with the then-current documentation provided to the Customer;
3. the unavailability of any third party database or service.