You can select yourself which documents you accept for your customers to be verified with and which ones you don't. You can manage the country the document is issued by and also the document type. If a country or a document type is restricted, the customer will not be able to verify their identity with this document type.
To manage the restrictions follow these steps:
- Go to Integrations
- Choose the integration you would like to apply these restrictions to
3. Scroll down you see the following options
4. Click on COUNTRIES AND DOCUMENTS
5. You should see the following screen
6. Now you can select or deselect document types corresponding to specific countries. If all of the document types are deselected, the country will not appear as a selectable option to your customer. If only some types are selected, the customer will be able to select only those document types for that particular country. If you tick all, the customer will be able to verify himself with any document type that Veriff accepts.
You are all set! No need to save anything once you select or deselect the new restrictions are applied.