In order to give access to a colleague, you need to create a new user account. To create a new account follow these steps:
Go to Team
Click ADD USER
3. The following screen will pop-up
4. Fill out the first and the last name of your coworker and enter their email address
5. Assign a role to the user. Description of each role and their rights can be found in the table below:
6. When you are done, click SEND
7. Your coworker will now receive an email with the instructions to create a password in order to log into the Veriff Station. After they have created a password - they will be able to log into Veriff Station and start using it.